Cannington Equestrian Centre Riding Club
Cannington Equestrian Centre is now registered with British Riding Clubs and has become an official British Riding Club Centre. As a member, what does this mean for you?
By becoming a member of Cannington Equestrian Centre Riding Club you will be entitled to:
- annual membership with BRC for a year (Jan-Dec).
- 30% discount off BHS membership.
- access to club competitions and events specifically aimed at BRC members.
- the chance to train and compete regularly even if you don't own your own horse.
- training towards BHS & BRC exams.
- entrance to the BRC Inter-dressage league.
- quarterly talks/demos from industry professionals.
- RIDER magazine delivered to your door quarterly.
- reduced admission at some major shows.
- membership of British Riding Clubs Volunteers' Club.
- the opportunity to take part in friendly activities for you and your club with like-minded riders.
The aim of the Cannington Equestrian Centre Riding Club is to allow our students and customers to train and compete regularly even if they don't own their own horses.
We hold regular training sessions and competitions which our members can take part in on our horses or their own. These include BHS Progressive Riding Test training, dressage training, show jump training, dressage competitions, show jump mornings, ‘learn to' evenings and much more...
Below is a list of all future riding club dates. If you are not currently a member of Cannington Equestrian Centre and would like to join then please speak to Hatti. Call 01278 655023.
Cannington Equestrian Centre Riding Club Dates
Wednesday 21 September - 3pm - 7pm, Dressage training with Jo Lashley
Wednesday 28 September - 3pm – 7pm, Grid Jumping with Pepsi.
Wednesday 12 Oct - 3pm – 7pm, Eventers showjumping with Anna Gallie
Bits & Bobs
If you have any suggestions or ideas for future events, clinics, training sessions then please let Hatti know. If anyone has any items for sale or is in need of anything, then please email an advert and it will be included in the next newsletter.
Also, if anyone would like to write anything for the newsletter, such as a review on a competition, a recent new experience, to boast about what you have learnt in your lessons, how well you have done in a competition, or even a falling-off report, then please email it to Hatti - email@example.com